Strategy and governance
Trocellen Group sustainability vision:
We give responsible answers for future generations’ needs.
At every opportunity, we foster an environmentally-conscious mindset and solutions across our home & work, advanced mobility, and health, sports & wellbeing focus areas.
We are dedicated to leading the way towards a more pleasant tomorrow through sustainable value chains, responsible business practices, and meaningful collaboration with our partners.
To follow our ambition, being a sustainable, responsible and trustworthy organization, Trocellen Group established a group-wide ESG governance structure. The Sustainability Decision and Advisory board consists of the highest levels of management to ensure that ESG considerations are part of all strategical decisions and provides support for all divisions to implement ESG considerations in everyday activities.
The responsibility for a sustainable future is universal, but in order to succeed with it we need individual commitments and systematically executed own actions. At Trocellen, we believe we have an important role to play in this area, so after careful evaluation and planning, we have laid the foundations for our corporate sustainability strategy. We have identified goals we cannot let go of under any circumstances, as well as activities where we can have the greatest positive impact on the future.
Trocellen Group main ESG focus areas
Based on our materiality assessment Trocellen Group set 10 focus areas to organize ESG programs and actions around them.
ENVIRONMENT & CLIMATE
We commit to protect our planet by working towards circular economy and climate change mitigation & adaption
- Decarbonization (scope 1-2-3)
- Environmental conscious product development
- Production pollution revention
SOCIETY & EMPLOYEES
We create a safe and attractive working environment and contribute to our local societies
- Product quality, consumer health and safety
- Occupational health and safety
- Employee satisfaction and empoyer branding
- Local community involvement
GOVERNANCE & MANAGEMENT
We manage our risks with responsible and comprehensive governance
- Business intengrity and compliance
- Human and labour rights
- Sustainability standards in the supply chain
Sustainable Development Goals in action
Trocellen Group aims to contribute in many ways to sustainable development. Considering our corporate activities we consider 5 SDGs, where Trocellen has a direct impact.
8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development