All employees of the Trocellen Group recognize that conservation of the global environment is a serious issue confronting the international community, and we pledge to contribute to a sustainable future for the world through technological innovation that utilizes our strength in advanced materials.
Despite being active in very heterogeneous industries, our solutions are all based on the same principles:
- light weight
- high quality
- stable performance and simplicity
- long lasting
Through their excellent product properties, responsible manufacturing technologies and continuous innovation and control Trocellen products contribute to the comfort and safety of people, the sustainable development of different industries and the protection of the environment.
In relation to environmental sustainability, one of our key projects is to enable eco-design-based product development for all future Trocellen products. By 2025, we will pull our entire solution portfolio into the process of LCA calculation.
Based on our actual and future LCA calculations we are continuously working on concepts how to decrease the environmental footprint of our products. We are able to offer customized solutions with recycled material content or from natural resources (biobased).
Trocellen Group Environmental Targets
- Reduction of GHG emission Scope 1-2 by 28.3% till 2025 (base 2017)
- Reduction of GHG emission Scope 3 by 10% till 2025 (base 2019)
- 100% renewable energy till 2025
- Reduction in production energy consumption by 5% till 2025 (base 2020)
- Reduction in transport energy consumption by 5% till 2025 (base 2020)
- Reduction in total generated waste by 5% till 2025
- Zero dangerous production waste
- Greenhouse gas emissions from business activities (Scope 1 & Scope 2): Reduce by at least 46% compared to FY2017
- Greenhouse gas emissions in the value chain (Scope 3): Reduce by at least 20% compared to FY2019
- Water consumption: Reduce by at least 10% compared to FY2020 (per unit of net sales)
- New material consumption: Reduce by at least 10% compared to FY2020 (per unit of net sales)
- Single-use plastic consumption: Reduce by at least 25% compared to FY2020 (total volume)
- 100% of new product results from an eco-design based development till 2030
- 60% of product portfolio is environmentally friendly product till 2030
- Zero Production Waste
2050: Carbon neutrality